Main objects of Vivekananda Math
1. To preach & practice the universal teaching of Sri Ramakrishna – Holy Mother and Swami Vivekananda.
2. To organize , Establish and run institutions like orphanage school, college, Dispensary, hospitals, technical schools , temples shrines and other welfare activities for development of the society in general and for poor in particular irrespective of caste , creed and religion.
3. To provide opportunities to individual to live a monastic life according to the guidelines given by Thakur – Ma – Swamiji under Dasanami Sampradaya set up by Acharya Sankara.
Methods to achieve the objects:-
1. To organize various cultural programe , festivals birthday according to tithi of Thakur- Ma-Swamiji for disseminating the universal knowledge and national integrity irrespective of cast , creed , & religion in people.
2. To set up public place of worship for upliftment of character of each individual.
3. To take active part for improvement of downtrodden people and also take part in Relief activities.